Jobs in Zwijndrecht
Product Planner (M/V)
- You steer the planning process for Glycols (one of Oxide’s largest business) for the 3 Glycol production sites located in Europe (Belgium, France and Germany). Glycols are transported through multiple means of transport – Packed goods, Road, Barge and Rail.
- You propose the allocations of products on the different production units to deliver required customer service levels and minimize total cost.
- You ensure the business strategy is implemented through continuous interaction with Business, Product Manager and other functional teams.
- You ensure full product availability at all times taking into account shutdown, flexibility & constraints of the Glycols business and other Oxide related businesses.
- You are responsible for the activities within demand and supply network planning for EOG’s spread over the 3 production sites.
- You monitor, analyse, improve the end-to-end supply chain planning process, and ensure cost optimization.
- You focus on short and long term planning S&OP activities: you gather customer forecasts, make split between contract and spot volume, plan volumes per site, and prepare shutdowns.
- You find the good balance between customer satisfaction, capacity, cost and sustainability.
- You work in a structured way and make use of standard tools.
- You have a University degree or a professional Bachelor with 5 years’ experience in multi-site or multi products environment.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the technical aspects of international trade & logistics: e.g. INCO terms, documentation
requirements, distribution/transport channels, material hazards, payment conditions.
- You have also excellent knowledge of the internal processes relating to Supply Chain activities.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage.
- You are creative and flexible (out of the box thinking).
- You work proactive and have good analytical skills.
- You have excellent communication skills and you have the ability to steer people.
- You are a team player.
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, OMP
You work in an international and growing company.
- Growth opportunities within the company.
- Competitive salary and an extensive package of benefits (including a Flex Income Plan).